Become A Contributor
Guidelines for Content Submission:
*** Be sure to read these Guidelines in full and submit accordingly, if you wish to be considered ***
Choose your own topic that you are passionate or knowledgeable about to share with the world and submit an article based on that.
Note: You must have an excellent grasp of the English language. We won’t publish articles written in poor English with multiple grammatical errors.
- Content submitted must be unique.
- We will not consider content which has been published or is planned to be published elsewhere. This includes books, magazines, and other online platforms.
- We do not accept plagiarized content. All submitted content is screened for plagiarism.
- If you want to share an idea that you have written about previously do not simply reword the content. You can make it original by writing from a different point of view, including your opinion, and adding more depth.
Minimum Word Count
- We require a minimum of 1,000 words; if you can’t say that much about a topic, it may not be worth writing about. There is no maximum word count for content submissions. Most of our top ranking articles provide in-depth discussion at 2,000 – 5,000 words.
Include a Brief Bio
Our readers want to know a bit about you, please include a brief (4-5 sentences max) 3rd person bio. Include your first and last name.
Additionally, we charge $12 per post submission.